Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Remembering Vic II

One of the stories Mom tells of Vic was shortly after Dennis was brought home as a new born.
Mom did one of those parental baby checks that new mothers make very regularly to check on her newborn Dennis as he was down for one of his daily sleeps.
She was very surprised to see Vic had gotten out a suit case and was getting ready to put Dennis inside of it. At this time Vic would have been closing in on three so it was not a safe thing for him to be lifting Dennis, let alone putting him in a suit case.
Mom said she wasn't sure if Vic was putting him in the suitcase to send him away out of jealousy or if he was planning on running away with his new best friend, but she stopped him from doing it no matter what his intentions were.

5 comments:

Jen and Allen said...

Reminds me of the time I acidently locked kim in the trunk and she had the keys. Oops. That is pretty funny.

Amy said...

haha! Why didn't I think of something like that?

Brooke said...

What? Amy who are you refering too? I like this story. My first thought was of jealousy. Glad that Vic was happy to have a new best friend.

Anonymous said...

Jen, I don't remember the trunk story being so funny. It's amazing that any of us survive our siblings.

Angela said...

This story I remember hearing! I am sure my sisters would have loved to send me away...I was annoying! But now, I am positive they would put me in a suitcase (a big one since I am older) and run away with me because I am their best friends! At least I hope that would be the case.