Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Prayer

Dear Father I thank Thee for all I've given
I don't feel that I deserve all I have here
The love of my parents who taught me the gospel
oh please bless them Father and always stay near.
My wife and my children the happiness they bring
for all of these blessings I sing

Dear Father for Jesus I thank Thee completely
My only hope is in all that He's done
His teachings, His longings for me to come home
oh please help me Father like Jesus become
increase my faith in your true eternal plan
Dear Father I know that you can.........

4 comments:

Amy said...

Can't you extend Poetry one for one more week? Thanks for sharing all week. I love them all and each have a memory for me.

Love you Dad!

Angela said...

A new post/poem every day?? That is amazing! I am good to get one in once a week.

Thanks for making me laugh, cry, think, smile, and enjoy life!

Lori Buhr said...

It sure has been good to hear from you all week. Keep up the good work, I love reading your posts.

The Betitas said...

thanks for sharing that testimony!